You are now visiting Danish Cultural Institute in Denmark.  See where else we work Created with Sketch.
DA/EN

Strategic Themes

5 Strategic Themes

 

Across all our projects in the period from 2013-16, the focus of DCI has been on five strategic themes.:

  • Arts Education
  • Children and Youth
  • Sustainability
  • Welfare (dialogue and democracy)
  • Science
  • Co-creation – as a way of working together on projects

 

DCI Themes 2016 Diagram_EN

 

The diagram shows an estimate on, how we covered these 5 strategic themes in 2016. Most of our activities cover though more than a single theme, and the diagram does therefore not provide a total spread of our activities.

 

In just about 70% of DCI’s activities cover cultural projects with a crossover effect on societal issues and has a cross-pollinating effect. The remaining 30% of our activities embrace helping Danish artists to get to act internationally, creative highly qualified artistic co-operations, consulting, lectures, network and media collaboration etc.